I can't believe how fast this summer went! We have survived without me being able to drive. Jeramy and Shelby have carted us around. I'm so excited to be able to go to a store alone in 2 more weeks! (Hopefully I'll be cleared to drive).
I'm feeling lots better. I didn't realize how crappy I really felt until I started to feel better. I've been off of the steroids for 3 weeks and the first week was really hard. Now I'm (almost) feeling normal again. I still get tired fast and I don't like to be over-stimulated. (I need to take a break and close my eyes every now and then).
Some silly random things that annoy me...
Loud noises
Bright colors
Finding hairs on my clothes. I know they aren't mine and it weirds me out.
People Sneezing
People in general. Been really anti-social. I'm hoping these annoying things start to not annoy me as much.
Maddie graduated from Elementary school. I didn't get to go but my friends were kind enough to send pictures. She won the academic award for her class. Super proud of her!
Funny story... I ate that entire bowl of nuts. In one sitting. Without even realizing it. Then my brother in law told me a story about a man that had been taking steroids (like me) and he was on an airplane and when he got his little bag of peanuts, they were the best thing he'd ever eaten and he walked up and down the aisle asking for everyone's bags of nuts. Must be a steroid thing.
And I'm grateful for Shelby whipping up some head covers for me. I was so done wearing the nasty bandage thing from the hospital!
Monday, August 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment