My sweet, sweet Lindsay just turned 8! She and I went on a date to take some pictures in her baptism dress. We went over to the Gardens and as I was handing them my membership, the worker asked what the pretty dress was for. I said it was her baptism dress. She then informed me that if we were planning on taking any pictures using their flowers as a backdrop I would have to pay $100. Yikes! I showed her that the only camera I even own is on my phone. She didn't care. We decided against the fee and just took some pictures outside of the actual gardens.
We still had a great time, and she came up with most of her own poses. So much fun just to be with her and have a little one on one time. I cannot believe that she's 8. She's getting old, which means I'm getting old!
Saturday, September 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
$100??? Yikes! Her pictures turned out beautiful!!
Post a Comment