Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One of these kids isn't like the others...

Grandma Mary has 2 corgis.  This year Lucy and Finn were lucky enough to become parents to 6 baby boys!  3 black and white and 3 tri-colored.  We had to make a trip up to see them before they were sold.
Lexi would point and squeal. 
Macie jumped right in and held one.
Maddie did, too.  (notice the cute new glasses).
Lindsay got up on a chair and didn't get down until all those pesky puppies were back in their cage. 
She finally warmed up to Lucy, who has mellowed out quite a bit since becoming a mom.  Jeramy told Lindsay that if she'd hold a puppy, we'd take one home. 
She did it.
And we didn't take a puppy home. 
Meanest mom ever!
Call me crazy, but I don't want a puppy, and I really don't want a puppy that doesn't have legs.  (Not a fan of corgis).

1 comment:

Janet said...

We gave our puppy to my sister when we moved. I wasn't a huge fan :)