It's a little ridiculous how much I love this kid. I can't pick her up without kissing her fat little cheeks. I find myself thinking often how grateful I am to have her around to keep me company when all the other girls are at school. She has brought so much peace and love in to our home.
Her favorite toy is the butterfly that is hanging out of her mouth in the middle picture. She will wind it up on her own and let it spin until it stops, then put it back in her mouth to wind it up again. So not a "baby safe" toy, but it seriously keeps her happy for hours!
Her favorite "no no" is getting into the hair basket where I keep all the sprays and elastics and brushes. She goes for that every time I forget to get it off the floor.
She hates the sippy cup! Hates water, and put the water in a sippy, and you're just asking for a fit to be thrown.
She got her first 2 teeth this past month. Finally! She was a real grump leading up to them breaking through...only 18 more teeth to go!
She loves to sleep with me and Jeramy. I'll admit, this kid spends way more time in our bed than any of our other kids did. Baby of the family always gets spoiled. She's still a terrible sleeper and some nights it's just easier to put her in bed with us rather than fight her.
Still just army crawling. She'll get up on her knees, then slide back down and take off like a little lizard of some sort on her stomach.
She's started to play peek a boo a little with us, and she loves, loves, loves when her sisters play anything with her. She just wants to be a big girl!
She's been awful tender around strangers - or even not so much strangers. She still struggles with her almost weekly babysitter, Shelby. She prefers Grandpa to Grandma. She's totally fine with Tracy though. When people at stores try to talk to her, it always ends in big sobs and tears. I think it's so funny, she does not. She's not all right with Carrie or Angela in the Presidency with me, but the secretary Emily is totally fine. She'll smile at her all day. I really wonder how she decides who is scary and who isn't.
Stats:
17 pounds 15 ounces (30%)
Can't remember height, but it's 50% and head is 75%
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment