Tinsley is an elf from the North Pole. She is always getting in trouble up there, so Santa asked her to find somewhere else to go until Christmas was over. She chose to come live with us. She's been getting in to a little bit of trouble so far. It's funny, I told the girls that if she was too naughty that we would have to send her back. They are quick to clean up after her - hoping that I don't send her back.
So far, she's made snow angels in sugar
Colored in Macie's coloring book
Played in the tissue box
Hung from the light with slinky Santa
Toilet papered the Christmas tree
Hung out of the cereal box
Taught school to the Pet Shops
Gone on a date with Ken
Drank honey
Had a bath in marshmallows
Colored on our family picture.
She has also hung all the girls' underwear on the Christmas tree. They were super quick about taking that one down before I got a picture.
And today she brushed her teeth with Lindsay's toothbrush.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment