Monday, June 11, 2012

Lexi's a big girl!


I love her.
She's growing up so fast!!
She now loves to have baths, but still hates when I wash her hair.  She's full of smiles for her family, but not so much for strangers.  She got her very own bumbo chair a few weeks back.  I love how stinking cute she looks in it, but she's not a fan yet.  Her head gets too tired after a while.  She loves to watch basketball with her Dad.  She doesn't like to watch Chopped with her mom, or Baby Einstien by herself.  Just basketball.  Jeramy is hoping that this sticks and she's our sports loving child.  She's having a hard time putting herself to sleep these days.  She has to be "walked" around and I hate it.  Hate is a strong word, but it's true.  She's been sleeping pretty good for the most part.  Last night she ate at 9, fell asleep at 10:30, and didn't get up until 6.  I can't complain.  But I can't brag, either.  If I brag, she will have a terrible night of getting up every 4 hours and wanting to play.  So I'm not bragging.  

2 comments:

Robin said...

Ok, seems too small to be in that chair, but boy is she CUTE!!!

Janet said...

she is adorable!