Sarah joined our family a few weeks back...
She's a grass person Lindsay made at school. (She's in the back part of the picture, don't be distracted by my adorable baby).
Lindsay loved Sarah.
A lot.
We watered her every day. We trimmed her hair when she needed a cut.
Then I forgot to water her.
And she died.
The girls planned a funeral.
I was invited.
Apparently we go to a lot of funerals because they had it all planned.
They even had musical numbers.
If you notice the "cutting ceremony," we each were able to cut some of Sarah's hair and keep it.
I video taped it so Jeramy could be at the funeral.
The funeral was 7 minutes.
They even buried her.
The end.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate to point this out but in my expert opinion Sarah was not dead. A little bit of water and some patience and she could have made a full recovery. That is of course if the picture you shared was of the presummed deceased. My plants turn light brown just before they shrivel up and die and Sarah still looked green. I think that we should call for an investigation.
At least an autopsy :)
Post a Comment