Thursday, March 15, 2012

Going Private...

Well folks, it's been almost 5 years of blogging fun around here.  I've stirred and stewed over this idea for the past month or so.  I'm sad to go private, but feel that it's time.  I used to write because I loved getting all of your comments, but comments have died way way down, and now I find that I write for me and my children - and let you guys read for fun.

That doesn't mean I don't want you to read my blog!
I really don't care if you are a friend of a friend, or a very old acquaintance, or really shy neighbor, or .... well, I don't care who you are!  (Even my reader up in Alaska who I don't know).  I still want you to enjoy my blog.  (Because my blog is that cool).

Please just email me your email and I will invite you!
paperkutzz at gmail dot com.

I hate that by being private, you won't be able to follow me in google reader.  I'm going to try to post updates on Wednesday and Sundays, so those are good days to check my blog for new posts.

So, I'm leaving this post up until Sunday, then I'll be going private.  And if you're too chicken to send me your email address by then, I'll miss you greatly!

2 comments:

Shiree said...

I'm in!!

Kristen said...

There's a good chance that your Alaskan reader is Ben's mom. She told me once that she likes checking in on our friends occasionally. She's a sweetheart and harmless, I assure you. There, solved that mystery... =o) I love your blog!