Wow! Christmas came and went so fast this year! I didn't think we'd survive the 14 days at home together, but we did! Pretty sure the only reason we did survive that long was because my sister and her kids were here from Washington for almost the entire time. We spent pretty much every day hanging out at Grandma's house playing with cousins. I'm so grateful we only had a handful of days at home full of "Mom, what can I do, I'm bored."
Even Jeramy had 11 days off. And, I think I did a pretty good job of not nagging and I just let him enjoy his time off. Go me.
We spent Christmas Eve with my parents and had our traditional waffles, ham and eggs. So good! My sister actually made costumes for the Nativity. The kids loved that addition to that tradition. And everyone loved baby Max. It's been so fun to have a baby around again! Jeramy and Dan were playing chess and it started to get late...like 8:30. You should have heard Maddie, "Dad! The computer said that Santa is in Canada. We have to get home and go to bed!" We didn't leave until almost 10. Luckily, we didn't miss Santa.
The girls all got what they asked for and seemed happy with everything else. I was completely surprised that Jeramy bought me a new camera! Remember, mine was stolen/lost at the zoo back in May? I've been using my phone for so long, that it's going to take a while to remember to use the camera again!
After all the festivities of the morning, we headed up to Malad for the day. Like I mentioned before, the boys loved their beard-os, and Macie is still (a week later) obsessed with her slipper socks. For a kid that hates socks, I'm loving that she'll wear them!
(First picture with my new camera was of my mother in law. It wasn't pretty and I love her too much to put it up...so, second picture with the new camera was Lindsay).
I also had a blast playing with baby KaDee. She's 3 months old and Lindsay and I loved watching her while her parents played spoons. I wasn't in the mood for the violence associated with spoons in this family. :)
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment