Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer List

I know you've all been anxiously awaiting the post of our summer plans.  Well, here ya go!  I totally copied this from a friend, thanks Valerie!
A) Alpine slide (was closed because of the snow when we were up there last week)
B) Bowling
C) Classic skating
D)Drive in movie
E) Everyone to the canyon (who is everyone you may be asking, well, that's up to me)
F) ........
G) Geocaching, maybe 100, maybe 3
H) Hollywood Connection
I) Ice cream from an ice cream truck
J) July 4th in Malad
K) Kennecott
L) ........
M) Monkey Island
N) ..............
O) Outdoor games
P) Promontory Point/Golden Spike place
Q) BBQ with friends
R) .....................
S) Sprial Jetty (Story to follow)
T) This is the place
U) ......................
V) Vacation (somewhere not here)
W) Waterpark in Spanish Fork
X) Xplore the canyon more
Y) Yard games with friends
Z) Zoo (already done). 

As you can see, I'm coming up short, so submit your ideas for F, L, N, R, and U. 

Here's the story of how the spiral jetty made it on my list...
Remember that me and my niece were trying to plan a fun Memorial Day trip?  I said, "I've always wanted to see the Spiral Jetty."
"That sounds cool."
"It is."
Carly says, "So, what is it?"
"Well, this guy dumped a bunch of rocks in the Great Salt Lake and formed them into a spiral."
"Huh.  What do you do there?"
"Look at the rocks."
"Um, that sounds lame."
And now, I really really really want to go.

7 comments:

Adhis said...

I'm of no help. All the activities that came to mind for the blank letters are things Jeramy would likely put on there and definitely not in public.

Jenni said...

Oh do let me know when you come down to Spanish Fork!

Janet said...

You have such cute ideas!

Kristen said...

The spiral jetty was on the cover of my social studies book in elementary school. Yes it was!

I think it's funny that you came up with an X but not the others.

Kristen said...

F)reeze homemade ice cream
L)earn how to grill pineapple
N)elson's house for a visit
R)ead Fablehaven Series
U)ncover a buried treasure

Forsyth Family Fun said...

F= Forsyth Family FUN!!!!

Ford Fam said...

I copied it from a friend in my ward, so I'm glad we could help. Love your list, it was harder than I thought for some letters!