Lots of fun!We spent the weekend in Malad for baby Carter's blessing. Maddie had this brilliant idea to play in the leaves and oh boy, did we all have fun! Adults and kids alike. We learned quickly that Tera's kids are a little over-protective of her getting leaves thrown at her, whereas my children were right there helping get me! We wish lots of luck to Grandpa Kim getting all those leaves cleaned up! (And Grandma getting them all out of her house, if it makes you feel any better, I'm finding them in our suitcases here).
*There is no reason I said to "Leaf me alone" in my title other than it has the word "leaf" in it. I'm feeling pun-ny AND there will be another pun-filled post later this week.
2 comments:
Hee hee. Your blog is so great. Love the pics of the kids playing in the leaves. I use to do that all the time!
I don't be-leaf we've ever done that before. Looks so fun!!!
Post a Comment