For those of you who use Google Reader to keep up with my blog, I think I should apologize.
I've been a blogger now for 300 posts (not including my craft blog, family blog and 3 private blogs I keep for my girls). Sheesh, I write a lot.
I've seen people "Label" their posts and quite honestly, I didn't get it. Then I spent 2 hours searching for the post about Maddie going to the dentist, and then it all made perfect sense. Wouldn't it have been nice if all I had to do was think, "Maddie, dentist" and type that in and walah! The post would magically appear. So.....in honor of my 300th post, I'm going to go back and label my posts (or that is the goal at least, don't judge me too harshly if I don't finish).
I'm pretty sure it will send you an update saying that I've written like 40 posts today. Not so, I'm just updating them with a label. So sorry, but think - now you'll be able to find your favorite posts a lot easier, too. It's a win/win situation. :)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can also install a Google search bar on your blog and find blog posts that way.
And if your readers ever wonder "what was that post she wrote about her boobs?" they can type in "boobs" and pull up any naughty, naughty posts you wrote about the subject without pulling up porn sites.
At least, that's how the naughty, naughty Google bar on my blog works.
Good luck!!!
I'm sure you'll do a great job and get it done - and probably have a bunch of fun along the way!
Post a Comment