This picture kind of sums up our week. We have all been sick for about a week. I finally broke down and took Lindsay and Macie to the doctor on Tuesday to find out they both have pink eye and ear infections (which I have as well). Jeramy went to the doctor too and came home with antibiotics and cough medicine. I had to fill 5 prescriptions! I think we MIGHT be getting better now. For the first time in a week Lindsay didn't wake up in the night screaming, "Mommy, eye not open!!" Somehow, Maddie has escaped this all with only a runny nose. Jeramy is working from home until the antibiotics kick in and he is LOVING it down in the basement all alone. He just came up for his "lunch break" so I get to come down and check my email and post now. I hope no one else gets this lovely cold!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Sick...
This picture kind of sums up our week. We have all been sick for about a week. I finally broke down and took Lindsay and Macie to the doctor on Tuesday to find out they both have pink eye and ear infections (which I have as well). Jeramy went to the doctor too and came home with antibiotics and cough medicine. I had to fill 5 prescriptions! I think we MIGHT be getting better now. For the first time in a week Lindsay didn't wake up in the night screaming, "Mommy, eye not open!!" Somehow, Maddie has escaped this all with only a runny nose. Jeramy is working from home until the antibiotics kick in and he is LOVING it down in the basement all alone. He just came up for his "lunch break" so I get to come down and check my email and post now. I hope no one else gets this lovely cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sounds AWFUL! I'm so sorry! I hope you all get better soon!
I am glad you are all on the mend. I love the eye not open story- wayyyy cute.
Look at me! I'm posting! I'm sorry your family has been sick. Hang in there. I love your basement pictures, looks a little familiar. I might do my own blog one of these days... You think so? Love ya!
yeah we have had the same junk. Colton has pink eye and a really bad sinus infection. He is on antibiotics. Preston just got over the cold and karleigh is just good as gold. colton keeps waking up saying mom help but then wont let me clean his eyes cause they hurt. Thank goodness for the vicks on the feet trick at night to stop coughing I am forever grateful for whoever figured that out it has saved us. Well hope you all get back to normal!
Post a Comment