Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Moon

For my Twilight friends, I read the second one Sunday. Lucky me, I got the stomach flu that the girls had, so I got to stay in bed all afternoon and read. Jeramy had to laugh. I said, "I'm just not sure how I feel about werewolves, it's kind of ruining it for me." He says, "But you're fine with the vampires, though?" Kind of dorky of me. And for Brooke's comment about feeling like you're part of it, I totally agree! AND in this book I was - Heidi - the vampire lady in Italy. YIKES!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I bought all 3 book on Friday. I was thinking about saving them for the Christmas break, but mom might have a problem with that.

Englishfam said...

New Moon was definitely my least favorite out of the three, but still it was great! I just hated that Edward was gone for so long!! I kept skipping ahead to see if I could find his name somewhere. It took like 400 pages, what's up with that?