Saturday, December 8, 2007

Maddie


Maddie had her big dance performance this week, too. It was so much fun! For those of you ladies in our ward, that's Donna with the black hair - she was her teacher. Jeramy came to the sad realization that this was his first dance performance, but not his last! My mom told him that he'd better learn to enjoy these.

4 comments:

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I wish I could have been there. It looks like a lot of fun. Tell Maddie that Aunt Cindy is very proud of her and Shelby and I wish we could have been there to see her big day.

Robin said...

The dresses were so cute. I glad she had a good performance.

Jennica said...

Ahhh, so cute. The dresses are even cuter on! Love the bows too. I am glad it went well and that Jeramy got to see his little girl in action. :)

Englishfam said...

Go Donna Go!haha Maddie looks so cute! Having a girl in dance, how fun. I guess I can look forward to ALOT of soccer games right? :)