Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lexi and the horrible no good very bad day....

Lexi needed a haircut in the worst of ways.  Lexi did not want a haircut.  Usually I would have Amy cut it, but she really loves going to Amy's house and I didn't want to freak her out by getting her haircut there since she was so adamant that she didn't want a haircut.

One afternoon I had had enough and told her we were going to get her haircut.  She was upset and really nervous about it.  She kept following me around the house saying, "I no want to get my hair cut."
Pretty sure I bribed her with something to get her in the car.  When we got to Cookie Cutters, she was asleep!  I was so mad.  I drove around for a while, went through the drive through at Swig and got a drink, and finally carried her in (asleep).  They then told me they had an hour wait.  AN HOUR!  So I said no thanks and went back to the car.  She had seen the fun slide while we were in there and immediately perked right up.  When I buckled her up she cried because she wanted to go down the slide.
So back in we went.  She played for the whole hour and wouldn't let us walk down to another store because she didn't want to miss her turn and she didn't want someone to take the pink car.
Yeah.  Someone took the pink car right when it was her turn.  She did so good and sat there so nice.

She got her sucker and her balloon and vowed to come back tomorrow for another haircut.  

No comments: