Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cross that off the bucket list...

Jeramy's best buddy at work just happens to be the owner of the company's son.  And the owner of the company just happens to be a huge Jazz fan.  And have 6 tickets in the 100 Club.  What does that mean, you ask?
Free parking right across the street
All you can eat buffet with amazing food before the game.
Free snacks to take into the game
Front row seats
More amazing food at half time

Yeah, I was this close to the Jazz team.
And the Jazz bear took the players drinks and offered them to us

It was such a fun night!  Jeramy and his friend (who goes to lots of these games) enjoyed chatting about the game the entire time.  I enjoyed stuffing my face through the whole game and watching the players and the new coach - who couldn't stay sitting down.  And it was fun to get texts from people saying, "Hey!  I see you on TV!"  Once in a lifetime experience for us.  So grateful we got invited.  

No comments: