This year was the year of the science fair. Yay! (Do you sense the sarcasm there?). Maddie and her friend Elysse decided to work together and it turned out to be a huge blessing! It seemed like every time they needed help, I would have to go in to work and sweet Gwen would jump in and save the day. So grateful that they were able to work together. They dyed food green to see if people would still eat it even if it was green. Our family was totally fine with it (I'm guessing all those green smoothies help us eat green food). The Ostermiller's family didn't like it as well. Funny project!
And after months and months of waiting, Maddie and I became official volunteers at Thanksgiving Point. She had been dying to do this and they finally called us in for our interviews. There are so many great opportunities to serve there and Maddie's having a hard time limiting her time there. Her mean mom won't let her be there everyday like she wants. It's been fun to work together just the two of us.
Monday, March 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is hilarious I just dumped half a gallon of green milk from st. patty's cause my kids said it hurt their stomaches and I couldn't drink it..I put it in my cereal and totally had to tell myself that it was food coloring when I looked in the bowl and to just keep eating :) haha lol
Post a Comment