I can't believe that my baby is already two! Makes me sad, but we are loving seeing all that she can do and say these days.
This child really didn't need anything for her birthday, but what would a birthday be without presents? I let her pick out a few things at the store, like this hooded towel...
Since we were in Disneyland for her first birthday, we decided to take a trip for her second birthday also! We went to Malad to visit Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandma made Lexi a chocolate sheet cake, which just so happens to be Jeramy's favorite cake. Cousin Ellie decorated it for her.
Sleeping at grandma's is always an adventure. Rough night for all of us. :(
Lexi loved hanging out with Grandpa Kim. She warmed right up to him this trip and she loved playing with his puppies, especially "Meenah" We are still hearing how nice puppy Meenah is.
Her two year check up was scarier than a haunted house for my sweet baby. She screamed and screamed while they tried to weigh her. She's just shy of 26 pounds. And I can't remember how tall, but under 25%, which is normal for my kids.
She can spell her name and count to 11. She loves to color, which I didn't think was odd, but the doctor was impressed. She doesn't have a dominant hand yet though. Right and left are used equally.
I can't even imagine life without her. Such a blessing and a joy in our home. She will always be spoiled and loved by her sisters and by me.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment