Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have learned my lesson...

Remember that post a few weeks back?  The one where I bragged about fitting into my pre-pregnancy pants and wearing my wedding ring for the first time in years?
Yeah.  The next morning, I grew sausage fingers and couldn't fit my ring on.  And within a week, my pants wouldn't button anymore.  
Sigh.  That'll teach me.  
I am now feeling very pregnant.  
Oh, and I had a pretty large weight gain at my last check-up.  
I usually will say that I don't like my doctor much, but when I left this past week, all I could think was, "Thank you, blessed man, for not saying anything about my weight gain." 
So maybe I'll try some reverse psychology and write a bunch of complaints, and then tomorrow when I wake up, they will all magically be gone.   
My back hurts.
The end.  
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!

2 comments:

Janet said...

You are an ADORABLE pregnant lady. :)

Kristen said...

How does your back feel now?

This last pregnancy was killer. I don't know if it's my 30's or my 6th or just fate that did it, but yikes.

Think happy thoughts! Sweet baby girl will be worth it. Does she have a name?