Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Udderly good time...


My nieces wanted to milk the cow at Thanksgiving Point, so we had Family Home Evening there last night. What a bunch of giggly GIRLS! Maddie loved being the brave one, and the one who knew what to do.
The guy was pretty patient with all of these girls squealing and running away.
K was a pro!

Jeramy was the brave one, as usual. Growing up in Malad, he is a little more used to animals than us city kids.
We finished up with a picnic out on the grass. It was a fun night!

9 comments:

Janet said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I need to take my kids over there more. I love the pics!

Mandi Ward said...

Sounds like you had a good time. We are coming down that way the
2nd weekend in july and I had thought about taking the kids to thanksgiving point. Is there a lot of stuff for kids.

Mandi Ward said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Russ Steele said...

I always wondered how they got the milk out of those contraptions. I did not realize that having gigling girls around boosts production.

Jess and Jen said...

I always forget Jess and Jer are such naturals at that stuff. Sounds like we need to make a trip down there!

Jess and Jen said...

I always forget Jess and Jer are such naturals at that stuff. Sounds like we need to make a trip down there!

Jenni said...

Aww fun! I can't wait until Rem is old enough to do stuff like that.

Kristen said...

Did YOU milk the cow?

Hmmm. Didn't think so. =o)

Soccer Mom said...

Thanks for the comment! Where is her house located and is she selling through a realtor and by themselves? Give me a few more details! You can email me at boandnell@verizon.net Thanks a bunch!