Friday, June 20, 2008
Summer is here!
It is finally HOT! I'm not complaining - yet. The kids are having so much fun outside playing in the pool, sandbox, and with their friends. It's so nice just to sit outside and chat with the neighbors again at night and chip golf balls!
I think Maddie has had one too many photo shoots. I told her to go stand by the flowers, and she totally strikes up this pose for me.
Macie loves to eat the dirt in the sandbox.
And she absolutely loves the pool. I thought she would be afraid of the ice cold water, but she jumps right in every time and doesn't want to get out!
All this playing can sure wear a girl out. Lindsay smuggled a piece of bread in with her for her nap and I checked on her and found this. What a comfy pillow. Glad she didn't drool and wake up with it stuck to her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The good ol' days...
Great picture of Maddie!
You got curbing? We should have left our turtle box for you, it's just hanging out in our garage. I still have the special um construction sand too.
I feel very responsible for Maddie's new picture taking "chessiness"...sorry 'bout that. =) I too love the warm months...seems like I love and live more! And the pic of Lindsay is so cute, I am glad you captured that moment.
That is fun that you are going to Lagoon on Sat. I live walking distance from it. Anyway. My only advice bring a lot of Cold Water. And snacks if you don't want to spend a fortune. The girls will have a blast. Colton keeps asking to go back. Oh and don't forget sunscreen!
Cute picture of Lindsay & the piece of bread :)
Gavin has fun playing outside with your girls, they are all so cute and polite. We have fun coming out and visiting with all of you guys.
Isn't it nice to finally have warm weather. My girls are loving it. Your kids are so cute.
I love the pictures! My kids love the swimming pool too. Your posts are always so cute!
you have such beautiful daughters. It sure is nice to have some warm weather for a change. But I'll probably be complaining by the end of the week.
Too cute!!! They are simply adorable and aren't girls fun!!!
Post a Comment