Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cousins


Wow! I haven't blogged for a whole week! That's crazy, eh? Not too much has been going on here. My niece and nephew got here Sunday from Florida. They drove here in 3 days! The kids are so excited to have them here. We spent the day up at Grandma's yesterday and I - and my kids- were so spoiled! I was left alone and my kids were smothered with love! Doesn't get any better than that! Tonight we are having a girl party with the cousins. 8 girls ranging in age from 16 to 1. Jeramy is so excited! He said he'll stick around for the pizza, but then he's outta here. What a party pooper.

5 comments:

Englishfam said...

Your neice that is holding Macie totally looks like you! I love girls nights, have a great time!

Jennica said...

Welcome cousins...you will be seeing a lot of me! :) I hope they have fun here and that you get lots of dates with free babysitters living with you! Heck, I hope I get to go out too...how much does she charge? :)

Kristen said...

That's a lot of girls! Sounds like SO much fun. My sister's kids are staying at my mom's so I'm helping with them, lots of BOYS. Boys are great, don't get me wrong, but look how sweet all those girls are! Have fun!

Janet said...

Hi Heidi, I don't even know how I found your blog but I hope you don't mind that I peeked :) I love the bags they look so cute! I love girl nights!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Sister Sue-
I love seeing pictures of my kids- I feel so out of touch. I think Cal is looking very fat in that picture. I keep telling him one day he will look just like his Daddy- you would think that would scare him. Shelby said Cousin night rocked! Thank you for letting her hang out- Remember she wants to do lots of babysitting while she is there!
Love you