
Everyone turn your head sideways and look how cute! I don't know why it turned this way. Must be a stupid Mac thing. Jennica was just over and said, "Um, what are you going to do with all of them?" They are not all for me. Just a few. :) I use mine right now as my diaper bag. I think I'm going to use one for my Temple Clothes. So the rest are for my sisters on a first come first serve basis. I bought my brown one of these at Gardener Village for $10 and was so proud of myself for getting a bag for $10. Then my friend told me that she got hers at BYU for $4. Ouch.
7 comments:
Wow thats awesome! Way cute bags!
WHAT? They are only $4.00? I just may have to make a trip down to the Y. You know you could use 1-diaper bag 2-temple bag 3-scripture bag for church 4- swimming bag 5-picnic bag 6-FOR ME.
I totally needed your comment at the end where you said you loved being a mom...I am having the worst day. Me and Kaden broke down at Walmart because he was being naughty to I had to put his Swedish Fish back. Total blowout. When are you headed to Malad next? I want to highlight my hair! Thanks for making me feel better!
AM I YOUR SISTER?!?!?!
Okay I won't make any of your blood relatives mad, but if you have one left over... seriously.
Very cute, even worth a parking ticket.
I would totally trade you for doing your laundry!
Hey at the lds buisness college they are only 2.99 when I was there last so I guess I got the best deal huh!? Any way I have the striped one and the red and white polkadot and a brown polkadot one. I WE must like the same things. But unlike you I kept them all for myself. I have about 4 I switch between. I love them. They are the perfect size.
Ok I am I first? I love all of them, but I not really into PINK. So any of the other ones.
I will take whatever is left- It will be my prize for my trip to Utah.
Post a Comment