Saturday, October 6, 2007

City Kids



You guys post all the fun places you go. Well, 1.5 miles from our house is about as far as we venture out these days.
We learned about farm animals in preschool this week, so we went over to Thanksgiving Point's petting zoo. (Yes, for my family in Malad, we paid money to pet farm animals). My kids were a bit wimpy to say the least. Lindsay wanted nothing to do with any of them. Maddie was freaking out when this cow was touching the stroller, and she wouldn't get anywhere near the goats because someone told her that goats will eat your clothes. She jumped right on when it came time to ride the horse though. Lindsay was content to sit in the stroller and watch, and Macie didn't even know we left the house.

2 comments:

Man Of Steele said...

Goats? I am glad that the horse worked out!

The weather thing is cool.

If you reverse the order of your info. us older people could get around your blog easier.

Russ Steele said...

Dad, I am pretty sure that all you need to do is point and click! But what do I know, I am new to this Blog thing.