Better late than never to start blogging again, right? So, here I start...November. 9 months later. I'm a little rusty. Here's hoping I can remember how to write instead of Instagram in 20 words or less.
Lexi had a field trip to Hee Haws farm. She is so lucky that she has most of her friends in her class again this year!
This boy in the orange shirt is Hudson. Pretty sure Lexi is in love with him. I personally, haven't met him. :)
She LOVED the corn beach! They could have spent all day right here. (And we found little corn kernels all over in her clothes).
And they each got to choose their own pumpkin. It was a pretty good challenge for little kids to find their perfect pumpkin.
And this slide...oh man. She loved it. I went down with her once and then she kept doing it over and over again on her own. Getting so brave!
Sunday, November 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment