School skate night is always a fun time...all right, it's not always a fun time. I decided this trip I was going to skate and that did make it a little bit more fun. It was an adventure dodging kids. (I'm sure the neurologist would have frowned upon this activity, but I can't live in a bubble for the rest of my life). Macie skated holding my hand the entire night and the next day my legs were fine, but my arm was sore from being yanked on so long.
It was also Macie's half birthday. She asked for McDonald's. We got to the school super early, but Lexi and I waited to eat. When we pulled out the food, they had forgot mine. Sad day. At least they had hers!
And we are so grateful this year to have Ari as a friend! She's been so nice and Macie really needed a friend this year.
Monday, January 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment