I was told that at my doctor's appointment on August 17th, I would be given a form to take to the DMV to get my license back. (3 months post surgery).
We went to the appointment and asked for the form. She told us we were supposed to have gone to the DMV and got the form and brought it to her.
What. The. Heck.
I was angry.
We left and went to the DMV. Got the form and took it back. The nurse was too busy to fill it out.
I was more angry.
I left it and the receptionist told me that they would just fax it to the DMV for me.
I waited a day.
Called the DMV.
They didn't have it.
I waited a day.
Called the DMV.
They finally had it and I was given the go ahead to drive.
It was glorious!
(and it was the first day of school so I got to go shopping with only one kid).
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment